Not one day has gone by where I haven't learned something. I've improved a lot, in several different areas, but I have an extremely long, thrilling way to go. One of my most humbling lessons has been that I know nothing: the world is so much bigger and broader than my scope. Here's my very tiny view of the lessons I've learned this year. I'm going to keep these lessons brief.
- Celebrate others. Life isn't a zero-sum game.
- Be there for other people
- Call people out when they do something wrong. Don't suppress your thoughts to fit in.
- Most of your thoughts about yourself don't have that much value. Don't think 'inwardly' so much.
- Offer help, but if they don't take it, don't chase them.
- Be kind. The upside is almost unlimited.