Not one day has gone by where I haven't learned something. I've improved a lot, in several different areas, but I have an extremely long, thrilling way to go. One of my most humbling lessons has been that I know nothing: the world is so much bigger and broader than my scope. Here's my very tiny view of the lessons I've learned this year. I'm going to keep these lessons brief.
- Understand yourself; spend time alone
- Honesty creates clarity: less "worlds" to take care of
- Anger, jealousy, etc. are emotions that mostly just do harm. Avoid them.
- Identify your strengths. What do you do well that most people struggle with?
- Read everything and mostly ignore everything. Formulate your own opinions, but know when to take advice.