Not one day has gone by where I haven't learned something. I've improved a lot, in several different areas, but I have an extremely long, thrilling way to go. One of my most humbling lessons has been that I know nothing: the world is so much bigger and broader than my scope. Here's my very tiny view of the lessons I've learned this year. I'm going to keep these lessons brief.
- How you train = how you perform
- Struggle is powerful. It makes you stronger.
- "You have to make deposits during training so you can take withdrawals during game day."
- Do stuff that isn't easy: do the extra mile most people won't put in.
- Always consider compounding
- The world doesn't work for you
- Invest in your long-term self.
- If you're not excited by something, don't do it.