Not one day has gone by where I haven't learned something. I've improved a lot, in several different areas, but I have an extremely long, thrilling way to go. One of my most humbling lessons has been that I know nothing: the world is so much bigger and broader than my scope. Here's my very tiny view of the lessons I've learned this year. I'm going to keep these lessons brief.
- Have a bias towards action: just try stuff.
- Most of what you'll conceive of might be crazy, but it's worth it if you can come up with 1 good idea.
- Still, be realistic: be open to possibilities, but truthful to their reality.
- Specifically, be truthful to yourself.
- Continue using first principles. It'll help you understand problems, and think of exciting futures.
- Most things still remain to be done. Exciting!
- You are more powerful than you think you are, act accordingly.